Tuesday, April 25, 2017

FCR Studios Gene Therapy: Jordana



FCR: Oooo! Lucy Diamond!
JB: Wait… You wanted me because of some indie movie from 2004?
FCR: Totally rooting for you in that. The D.E.B.S. were total squares.
JB: I was in five Fast & Fur-
FCR: Obviously I always kinda like to imagined you had a dick, too. Now we can take care of that.
JB: Um, sure…?
Naturally the first order of business was the quasi-long-awaited, quasi-authorized sequel: Lucy Diamond Destroys the D.E.B.S. with her Dong. Basically just Jordana going full domme bitch on a succession of bolt-on bimbos in custom made fox fur school-girl outfits.

Miss Tessmacher mentioned her involvement in another popular film franchise involving some sort of car chases. I wiki’d it and knocked out a script for her to play a globe totting “extreme” secret agent called xXx who saves the world with her huge uncut cock from an evil organization of bimbos intent on stealing all the world’s fur coats.

Miss Tessmacher suggested I had read the wrong Wikipedia entry, but I countered that this shit wrote itself, so I wasn’t going to sweat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment