Saturday, February 11, 2017

FCR Studios Gene Therapy: Lucy



FCR: Well, pretty is covered, but we don’t do “little” here, so it’s going be really hard to lie about.
LH: I don’t think they’ll want me back.
FCR: Heh, I said really har-
LH: -Focus!
FCR: Ah, right, yes, head on down, lab’s ready.
Had no idea what that show was about, and it certainly wasn’t on my binge watch to-do list, so we debuted Lucy in a flick called Hot Hung Prevaricator. In it, Lucy tells hot, big boobed starlets in huge fur coats that she doesn’t have a giant dick and won’t cum all over their expensive new coats and their cute faces. But that’s exactly what happens! Sure, I thought the premise was a little flimsy, but we’re in production on Hot Hung Prevaricator 27 now.

Based on the success of her first series, we rolled out another series called Lucy’s Hail. That’s just scenes of Lucy furring herself off over groups of bimbos restrained in fur coat bondage.

At the moment I’m working on something a little more substantial: a period piece, Hale to the Queen. After that, I think I’m out of puns.

No comments:

Post a Comment