Sunday, January 29, 2017

FCR Studios: The Foxing Files 1


FCR Studios announces our take on the “dogging” formula: Foxing. We outfit our “aspiring starlets” in the most lux fox furs and film in daylight! (The bit with the blow-bang seemed okay, so we kept that.)

File 1 is Missy, a French girl who was a little worried about getting spunk in her eyes. We tried to tell her that wouldn’t be an issue, but let her wear the sunglasses anyway. Turns out it wasn’t! The horny bunch of anonymous dongs did their jobs right and unloaded all over the that big soft collar.

We let Missy keep the coat.

So I’ll try to sprinkle in a few more of these “classic style” to keep the original blog “theme” going a bit.  I didn’t completely intend for this to become my “phake shemale blog”.

Not that I mind, of course, I appreciate that people like them. It’s just that going back and posting more “original style” content probably won’t make them happy, just like posting only shemale phakes probably wasn’t super great for some of the people following for the original style content (cum on fur coats, yep, check the subhead). Surprisingly, not everyone likes girls with giant penises. I have learned to accept this.

Anyway, my other option is to create blog #3. But that means asking 1 party to follow it. Which is, though certainly categorized as minor/1st world, an inconvenience. I don’t wish to inconvenience anyone either.

It’s… vexing. Yes. Vexing.

No comments:

Post a Comment