Tuesday, December 27, 2016

FCR Studios Gene Therapy: Evan



FCR [intercom]: Miss Teschmacher!
ET [intercom]: Yes?
FCR [intercom]: Why is there an “Evan” scheduled for an interview today? We create works of genetic art here, Miss Teschmacher, goddesses. We are not some… ugh… male enhancement clinic…
ET [intercom]: (audible heavy sigh) Did you read the rest of the name?
FCR [intercom]: (pause) I fail to see how that is cogent to this conversation.
ET [intercom]: Maybe you should?
FCR [intercom]: (pause) Wood? Well, Miss Teschmacher, I’m as game for a good dick pun as anyone… perhaps more… but that doesn’t change-
ET [intercom]: - The middle-
FCR [intercom]: - Oh Miss Teschmacher, just remembered, I finished bingeing that West-thingie on HBO last night. When are we getting that Dolores hottie in here?
ET [intercom]: (audible sound of a forehead hitting a desk)
I understand Miss Teschmacher is enjoying her raise. Well deserved, I might add.

Fun Facts: I looked up how to spell Miss Teschmacher correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment